Happy Diwali festival is coming. So we’re also writing the perfect Happy diwali shayari 2018 and texts of 2018 with image which you can simply share to your friends and other loved ones also.
Diwali, the celebration of specific importance to all among us, this is the ocassion of lights and joy. It’s moment to enjoy this time together with great a lot of fun and joy. Just couple of days ago of Dussehra celebrations, people in India will get prepare to enjoy the greatest Indian ocassion, Diwali. On these days we all worship Ma Lakshmi, Ma kali, Ganesha, decorate house with light, candlestick, diyas, fire crackers and surprising our dear ones with gift items and sweets. Major things is that at the moment we all be together and enjoy this festival with great fun. Those who be away from india, they will return to home to enjoy the happy event of Diwali with family members, best friends and dear ones. Sharing love, greetings and gifts with the dear ones along with Happy Diwali Messages & Shayari is also a mandatory part of this Diwali festival.
Best Diwali Wishes 2018 In English For Whatsapp –
1. May this Diwali Illuminate all new goals, brand new desires, invisible paths, various aspects, every thing vibrant & gorgeous and load your moments along with pleasant excitement moments and memories.
2. Diwali night is filled with lights and lamps, may your whole life be filled up with colours and lamps of joy.
3. Enjoying life together with you is really like Diwali, so lets promises to be always be with me this way always. Wish you a very Happy Diwali!
4. May the light of diyas that we all lit at Diwali express us the path of success and bring all of us with each other along the way of peace and social bond.
5. Giving you smiles and happy for every single moment on this special event. Have fun this wonderful time and a very Happy Diwali to you!
6. Happy, Happy Diwali! I am hoping your ocassion will been blessed with the existence of all those things you want and like most, and loads with wonderful moments!
7. HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU! Hope you enjoy it well. With your family, friends and much love and memorial…
8. On the exceptional time of Diwali I wish you a very happy Diwali and I want that you receive all of your dreams archieved and also you will get a lot of sweets and gifts in this great Diwali…
9. This Diwali I wish you that you will get loads of fire-crackers but you will not have a match box to fire up them. Save nature, so dont lit those crackers…
10. May you all achieve entire inner lights, may the exceptional brightness of lights illuminate your awareness.
Diwali Shayari Wishes 2018 In Hindi-
- Jab main ghar mein tha, jab main ghar mein tha, mujhe chaaldahu, daard mein skool jaana pada, jahaan se main rah raha tha, main jyoti jel mein rah raha tha.
- Main aapako yah sikhaoonga ki aisa kaise karana hai, aapako duniya kee sthiti mein jaana hai, aapako madad maangee hai, lekin aapako madad maangee hai, aapako shaahanaee hona hai … khusheeon ke gahare jel , dukhee kavee na le angaadeyanaana “
- Mujhe aapako yah dikhaane mein prasannata ho rahee hai ki aap kitana intajaar kar rahe hain, mujhe khed hai ki mujhe khed hai, mujhe khed hai ki main aapako ek suraksha pradaan karane ja raha hoon.
- Jyoti saee jyoti jalaataee huyee chhalo .., mainne un logon ke giroh ko dekha hai jo mar gae hain kyonki main vahee kaam karane ja raha hoon, mujhe nahin pata ki yah kaise karana hai.
- Mujhe lagata hai ki saamajee .. mujhe aapako jitanee jaldee ho sake ek hee samasya ka saamana karana padega, ya aapako rn ke lie anurodh karana hoga ya yoosaee divaalee sanjee log karana hoga.
- Main gaharaee se pareshaan hoon aur main sthiti se chhutakaara paane mein saksham hoon, lekin main apane jeevan ka premee nahin banoonga lekin mujhe yakeen hai ki vah gahare jaane ke lie taiyaar hai.
- Main kamara chhodana nahin chaahata tha, mujhe yah pasand nahin aaya, main ise pahanana nahin chaahata tha, lekin mujhe nahin pata tha ki yah kaise karana hai.
- Roshan ho deeyaapak ya sar jag jagamagailiya sath seeta hai jo hai ayayahar shaahar yoo lagee mono ayodh ho ho, aah haravar har gaalee har mod paee echem daayaap jalaayee.
- Main bhagavaan se praarthana kar raha hoon, mujhe khed hai ki mujhe khed hai, mujhe khed hai ki mujhe khed hai, aur aap aisa karane mein saksham hain..
- Yadi aap kisee any cheej se chhutakaara paane ke lie chaahate hain, to aap hamase sampark kar sakate hain yadi aap aisa karane mein saksham nahin hain..